(aMyth) What happened?
We’ll explain it right here. Almost every story, mystery or question in literature is answered in our Spoiler List below. And if they’re not on the list, you can add via comments.
You may never have to watch another movie or television show again.
2. Chief Brody kills the shark.
3. The shoe fits.
4. Everybody dies.
5. Maggie is the one who shot Mr. Burns.
6. Clarence gets his wings
7. Bruce Willis was dead the entire time.
8. Batman is Bruce Wayne.
9. Kristin Shepard killed JR.
10. Spiderman is Peter Parker.
11. James Bond’s wife gets killed.
12. They recalibrate the phase array and divert power from the shields.
14. The common cold defeats the alien invasion.
15. Clark Kent is Superman.
16. The boat turns upside down, and the extras go the wrong way.
17. They have a problem, but they got home.
18. Rosebud was the sled.
19. He was left handed.
20. The Germans lose. Again.
21. Glenda was Ed.
22. Mr. Glass blew up the train.
23. Professor Higgins passes her off as a Lady.
24. The whole sitcom of Roseanne was just a book that she wrote.
25. Those WERE the droids you were looking for.
27. He’s actually insane and everyone on the island is in on it.
28. Luke is Leah’s brother.
29. A skeleton popped out
30. Blackadder, Baldrick, George, and Darling go into battle.
31. The Korean War ends.
32. Rock beats scissors.
33. Because 7 8 9
34. Captain Jack Harkness came back from the dead.
35. The Chick is really a Dude
36. They were actually the ghosts the entire time.
38. Slugworth actually worked for him.
40. The Shadow is Lamont Cranston.
41. Darth Vader is CP30’s father.
43. The boy shoots the dog.
44. He wins the rematch.
45. The world is saved.
46. Everybody onboard dies, including the captain.
47. Will Robinson is in danger.
48. The Muffin Man lives on Drury Lane.
49. It’s bigger on the inside than on the outside.
50. He regains his faith.
51. Slim Whitman’s singing “The Indian Love Call” makes the heads explode.
53. Rhett leaves Scarlett.
54. Dante was not supposed to be there today.
55. The walrus was Paul.
56. Colonel Mustard in the Drawing Room with the Candlestick.
57. Han Shot First.
58. Thelma and Louise look into each other’s eyes as the cops draw closer, and then step on the accelerator and drive over the cliff.
59. Mongo just pawn in game of life.
60. His power is that he’s immortal.
61. She was infected with an alien.
62. Bob woke up from his dream.
63. Truman escapes.
64. Spock’s not really dead.
66. 11 angry men change their minds.
67. It was beauty that killed the beast.
68. War of the Worlds was real, an invasion by the Red Lectroids.
69. Charlie becomes Willie Wonka’s partner and inherits the company.
70. Neo is the one.
71. The world ends.
72. Norman Bates is his own mother.
73. The whole town comes to his aid, and gives him enough money to cover the missing deposit.
74. He stays in Korea, ironically.
75. The donkey (Kelly) in Clerks II is male.
76. It was Ozymandias.
77. Bella Marries Edward.
79. The ship hits an iceberg.
80. It’s all a dream, in another dream.
81. Barbossa comes back.
82. Colonel Mustard with the Revolver in the Study.
83. Indiana was the dog’s name.
84. Bambi’s mother dies.
85. Mrs. White, in the game room, with the candle stick.
86. Slim Pickens rides The Bomb down onto a missile complex.
87. Ross and Rachel get back together in the last episode
88. They found Waldo.
89. Lassie finds a new home.
90. They’re all in purgatory.
92. The Village is really part of a modern nature preserve.
93. We’ll always have Paris.
94. The dog ate my homework.
95. Romeo and Juliet both die.
96. He loses.
97. “To Serve Man” is actually a cookbook.
98. Snape kills Dumbledore.
99. Voldemort kills Snape.
100. All you had to do was click your heels three times.
101. Sherlock fakes his death.
102. They live happily ever after.